Yukon River Panel Meetings
The Yukon River Panel will be holding their 2019 Pre-Season Meeting between April 6th and April 10th 2019 at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre, Whitehorse, Yukon. Meetings are open to the public on Tuesday April 9th and Wednesday April 10th. A bilateral closed session will be held on Monday April 8th. The webcast link is still to be confirmed and will be posted here in due course.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Fall (December)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.