Yukon River Panel Meetings
2018 Post-Season Meeting - December 8-12, 2018
Meetings Open to the Public: Tuesday Dec. 11 and Wednesday Dec. 12.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Fall (December)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.