Yukon River Panel Meetings
The Yukon River Panel will be holding the 2019 Post-Season Meeting between December 6th and 10th 2019 at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre, Whitehorse, Yukon.
Meetings are open to the public on Monday December 9th and Tuesday December 10th.
The public sessions will be webcast live, with the link posted at this site in advance of the meeting.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Fall (December)
The meeting location alternates each calendar year between the U.S. (Alaska) and Canada (Yukon Territory).
The public is invited and welcome to attend the Panel meetings. This is an opportunity to:
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.
The business of the Panel meetings includes: