Yukon River Panel Meetings
2020 Yukon River Panel Post Season Meeting
Recognizing the ongoing uncertainty associated with the global COVID-19 pandemic, and in the best interest of maintaining the health of Panel members, advisors, agency representatives, support staff, associated family members, and communities, the Yukon River Panel will be holding its 2020 Post-Season meeting virtually.
The meeting will be live-streamed online the week of January 25, 2021, with the specific date(s) confirmed in advance. Further information, including the link to live-stream proceedings, will be provided on this page over the coming weeks.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Fall (December)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.