Yukon River Panel Meetings
Yukon River Panel 2021 Post-Season Meeting
Information about the Yukon River Panel 2021 Post-Season Meeting will be available at a later date.
Click the following link to access information on previously held Yukon River Panel meetings.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Winter (January)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.