Yukon River Panel Meetings
2020 Pre-Season Yukon River Panel International Joint Statement
The Yukon River Panel Co-Chairs have released a Joint Statement to communicate information on 2019 and 2020 salmon runs, to provide management recommendations for the coming season, and to convey decisions on 2020 Restoration and Enhancement Fund project funding selections.
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Fall (December)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.