Yukon River Panel Meetings
Yukon River Panel 2020 Post-Season Meeting
The Yukon River Panel 2020 Post-Season Meeting will take place virtually / online between Monday, January 25 and Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Members of the public are invited to observe / listen to the public sessions which will be held on January 26 and 27. The opportunity to provide public testimony will be provided on both January 26 and January 27; individuals who wish to provide testimony at the meeting sessions are required to register in advance. Please download the full agenda and the guides below for further details.
YRP Agenda Jan 2021
Guide to registering for public testimony
Guide to observing or listening to January 2021 Yu...
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Winter (January)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.