Yukon River Panel Meetings
Yukon River Panel 2021 Pre-Season Meeting
The Yukon River Panel 2021 Pre-Season Meeting will take place virtually / online between Monday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Members of the public are invited to observe / listen to the public sessions which will be held on April 13 and 14. The agenda, a guide to observing the meetings, and meeting documents are now available for download below.
YRP Agenda Apr 2021
Guide to observing the April 2021 meeting
Providing Public Testimony at the April 2021 meeti...
Tuesday, April 13 Live Stream:
Wednesday, April 14 Live Stream:
- 13_#3 January 2021 YRP Action Items
- 13_#4 JTC Report to Panel
- 13_#7a Yukon River Canadian-origin Chinook Salmon ...
- 13_#7b US Chinook Management Strategy
- 13_#7c CDN 2021 Chinook Management
- 13_#9a 2021 Mainstem Fall Chum Forecast
- 13_#9b Panel 2021 Fall Season Managment Outlook
- 13_#9c CDN 2021 Mainstem Chum Management
- 13_#11a 2021 Porcupine Fall Chum Forecast
- 13_#11b Bilateral Panel 2021 Fishing Branch Manage...
- 13_#11c CDN 2021 Porcupine Chum Management
- 14_#1 RE Fund Project Status Report
- 14_#2 YRP Financial Summary 2021 Pre-Season Meetin...
- 14_#4 Draft 2022 Yukon R&E Call for Proposals
- 14_#5a Share Your Salmon Story Poster
- 14_#6 JTC Bycatch Summary April 2021
- 14_#7 Northern Bering Sea Juvenile Marine Survey
- 14_#8 Von Biela Pacific salmon heat stress YukonPa...
The Yukon River Panel typically meets two times a year
- Spring (March or April)
- Winter (January)
- learn what is happening with Yukon River salmon stocks and their habitats;
- hear the issues being dealt with by the Panel;
- become aware of the Panel’s salmon stock and habitat Restoration & Enhancement (R&E) Fund projects being considered;
- meet the members of the Panel, Advisers and the Joint Technical Committee; and
- voice your views and concerns, during and after the Panel meeting.